Worship 10:30 am
When you visit Living Hope you can expect:
- Pre-service coffee time at 10am
- Music that is contemporary, heartfelt, and engaging
- People singing, clapping and lifting their hands as expressions of praise
- Worship expressed financially through tithes and offerings
- Preaching that is relevant, biblical, and inspirational
- Nursery care for infants up to age 3
- Kid’s Church program for ages 4-10
- People dressed from casual to semi-formal
Living Hope is a church where the entire family can experience God! The children have an opportunity to worship with their parents in the main service until they are dismissed to go to their own version of church aptly called Kids’ Church! This ministry is geared to children age 4-10 and involves fun stuff like praising the Lord, listening to an engaging Bible story, learning a scripture verse, doing a craft, and digging into some yummy snacks. We have a great crew of qualified leaders and helpers who are ready to serve you by blessing your children!
We are very pleased to welcome the little ones to church too! We have a warm, inviting Nursery room located on the main level not far from the sanctuary. Moms and Dads can drop off their child (infant to 3yrs) at the Nursery where they will be greeted by our volunteers. For security reasons, we require parents to sign in and sign out their own children. In the Nursery we have lots of toys, DVDs, music, learning opportunities, and caring leaders too!
When we give financially we worship from a place of…
- GRATITUDE: We worship the Lord because he blesses us in so many ways—work, family, salvation, eternal life, freedom, purpose, promises, and so much more!
- GENEROSITY: We desire to give generously and with joy! We truly want to share our blessings to benefit others, our church and our community.
- RESPONSIBILITY: We also worship from a place of obedience. We return the tithe because it belongs to the Lord. Ministry is a partnership so we will help to meet the financial requirements of our church!
- TRUST: By giving we say: “God, I give because I believe you will provide—for the work of the ministry and the needs of my own family!” I also trust that you have raised up leaders within the church to be good managers of my offerings.
We have several ways to give:
- Debit: Our debit machine is located in an office just off the lobby. It is available 30 mins before and 15 mins after the service.
- Cheque: Make your cheque payable to “Living Hope Church.” We do have giving envelopes to help make giving easier and more efficient.
- Cash: In order to receive a tax receipt be sure to fill out an envelope.